FYSETC 3D Printer Mainboard Duet2 WiFi V1.04 for Reprap Wanhao i3 Ender 3
FYSETC 3D Printer Motherboard Kit Cloned Latest Version Duet 2 WiFi V1.04 Upgrades Controller Board 32bit Mainboard for Reprap Wanhao i3 Ender 3 Lulzbot Prusa i3 A8 Most Printer CNC Machines
- Duet 2 Wifi is an advanced 32 bit electronics for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. It has the same features as the Duet 2 Ethernet other than providing a WiFi connectivity rather than etherne;Tips:This board is a little complication, if you are begineer, we don't suggest you order it.
- Reproduction/modification is not endorsed or supported in any way by Think3dPrint3d or Escher3d".
- Support network function, Dedicated Wifi module, connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor, improve its performance highly.（Please note:did not comes with SD card,you need to buy it by yourself, thanks for your understanding)
- After Sales Guarantee: each one defective item can have the free replace or refund, need more help please feel free to contact us, we and our engineers will try our best to assist you.
- Super quiet TMC2660 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping
- High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required
- Dual extruders on the main board, up to 5 more extruders on the expansion board
- High Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of 2.8A motor current, currently limited in software to 2.4A. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current (18A)
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Expandable up to 7 extruders with Firmware support for mixing nozzles and remapping axes to use high power external drivers
- Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen
- Provided with Molex compatible plugs and crimps as well as ferrules for power and heater terminals
Configuration in your SD card
Step 1. Configurate your config.g：
- M574 X1 Y2 S1;
- M574 Z1 S2;
- M558 P5 H5 F500 T4000 X0 Y0 Z1;
- G31 P25 X0 Y-25.3 Z0.0;
- M307 H7 A-1 C-1 D-1;
Step 2.New Configuration Files
Regardless of how your setup looks we also created a deployprobe.g and a retractprobe.g file.
- Deployprobe.g : M280 P3 S10 I1;
- Retractprobe.g : M280 P3 S90 I1;
These files are used to execute our probe as needed.
Step 3. Create a Levelplate Macro Group in “macros”:
While not strictly necessary it comes in very handy to have created these:
- Alarm Release + Pin UP: M280 P3 S160 I1 ; Alarm Release and Push-Pin UP
- Pin Down: M280 P3 S10 I1 ; Send PWM channel 3 the s10 (angle) command
- Pin Up: M280 P3 S90 I1 ; Send PWM channel 3 the S90 (angle) command
- Self-Test: M280 P3 S120 I1; Send PWM channel 3 the S10 (angle) command