10Gb PCI-E NIC Dual SFP+ PCIE P/N: BCM57810-2S
10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, with Broadcom BCM57810S Chipset, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express Ethernet Lan Adapter Support Windows Server/Windows/Linux/VMware
- Equipped with 10Gtek controller chip which supports I/O virtualization and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2012/ 2008; Linux Stable Kernel version 2.6.32/3x; Linux RHEL 6.5 and RHEL 7.0; Linux SLES 11 SP3 and SLES 12; VMware ESXi 5.1/ 5.5.
- Quad SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express 3.0 (8 GT/s) x8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Driver CD is included natively. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek XL710-10G-4S 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1.